Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where to go with ENGL 417

At this point in the semester, I want to do two things. First of all, I want to use this blog to keep up to date on writing or media that I come across in my day-to-day life. This can be newspaper clippings, a funny post on another blog, or the book I am currently reading. Aside from the assignments we are given in 417, I would like to continue on and discuss some of the media and writing I come across.

Another thing, sort of like a project I have been thinking about, is making a website for myself and my writing. I'm not sure how I want this website to be compiled, but I want to be able to put my own writing on it, such as stuff I have written in my past, and during this class. I will share ideas and thoughts, and just write. This will give me a chance to have my writing published on the internet, and also to allow other readers the chance to see my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Joe,
    I have a question for you! What kind of writing would you be posting on this website of yours? Only academic or more creative prose? Just curious because I am fond of my technical writing and editing, but I get a little thrill writing fiction. Let me know the writing pieces you would be sharing with the masses via your website, I'm curious!
    - Nicole

    ReplyDelete